Table of Contents
The North Carolina Central Eagles (16-11, 9-4 MEAC) are 8-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game win streak when they visit the South Carolina State Bulldogs (5-24, 2-11 MEAC) on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 149.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Arena: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Bulldogs
|North Carolina Central||-8||149|
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina Central is 10-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90.9%).
- The Eagles have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -370 or shorter.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 14-8-1 this season.
- The Bulldogs have an 8-10 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 8 points or more.
- North Carolina Central’s average point total in outings this season is 141.7, 7.3 points fewer than the total in this game.
South Carolina State Betting Stats & Info
- South Carolina State has entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won twice.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +285 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs have a 13-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have an 8-10 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in South Carolina State’s games this year is 9.3 more points than the point total of 149 for this outing.
North Carolina Central vs. South Carolina State Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Central Rank||North Carolina Central AVG||South Carolina State AVG||South Carolina State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Eagles this season is Justin Wright, who averages 16.1 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Kris Monroe is North Carolina Central’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.6 per game, while Eric Boone is its best passer, distributing 5.4 assists in each contest.
- Monroe makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
South Carolina State Bulldogs Leaders
- Rakeim Gary’s points (11.9 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bulldogs’ leaderboards.
- Davion Everett grabs 5.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.6 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the South Carolina State rebounding leaderboard.
- Gary is reliable from deep and leads the Bulldogs with 1.8 made threes per game.