Table of Contents
The North Carolina Tar Heels (19-11, 11-8 ACC) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Duke Blue Devils (22-8, 13-6 ACC) at 6:30 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023 as 3.5-point favorites. The Blue Devils have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
How do I watch Tar Heels vs. Blue Devils?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Arena: Dean Smith Center
Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Blue Devils
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina has been the moneyline favorite 24 times this season. They’ve gone 19-5 in those games.
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -167 or shorter, the Tar Heels have an 18-4 record (winning 81.8% of their games).
- So far this season, the Tar Heels have compiled a 10-20-0 record against the spread.
- The Blue Devils have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average total for North Carolina’s games this season is 6.2 more points than the over/under of 142.5 in this game.
Duke Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Duke has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Blue Devils have entered two games this season as the underdog by +142 or more and is 1-1 in those contests.
- The Blue Devils have gone 11-19-0 ATS this year.
- The Blue Devils are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Duke’s games this year is 6.3 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
North Carolina vs. Duke Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||Duke AVG||Duke Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- The Tar Heels scoring leader is Caleb Love, who averages 16.9 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- North Carolina’s leading rebounder is Armando Bacot averaging 10.8 boards per game and its best passer is RJ Davis and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Love makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tar Heels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- Kyle Filipowski sits on top of the Blue Devils leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.8 points and nine rebounds per game.
- Jeremy Roach’s assist statline paces Duke; he dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Dariq Whitehead averages 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Devils.