Table of Contents
The Eastern Michigan Eagles (8-22, 5-12 MAC) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (12-18, 8-9 MAC) on Friday, March 3, 2023 at NIU Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The over/under is set at 149.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Huskies vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: DeKalb, Illinois
- Arena: NIU Convocation Center
Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Eagles
Northern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Illinois has won 62.5% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (5-3).
- The Huskies have played as a moneyline favorite of -210 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- The Huskies have a 16-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have a 10-8-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Northern Illinois has had set in games this season is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Michigan has won five out of the 24 games, or 20.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- This season, the Eagles have won four of their 18 games, or 22.2%, when they’re the underdog by at least +175 on the moneyline.
- So far this year, the Eagles have compiled a 13-15-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 10-8-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Eastern Michigan’s games this season is 3.6 more points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Northern Illinois vs. Eastern Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Illinois Rank||Northern Illinois AVG||Eastern Michigan AVG||Eastern Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Illinois Huskies Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Huskies this season is David Coit, who averages 16 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Anthony Crump is Northern Illinois’ leading rebounder, grabbing 5.2 per game, while Kaleb Thornton is its best passer, averaging 5.1 assists in each contest.
- The Huskies get the most three-point shooting production out of Coit, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Emoni Bates with 19.7 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Eastern Michigan’s assist leader is Tyson Acuff with 2.7 per game. He also scores 13.9 points per game and tacks on 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Bates makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.