Table of Contents
The No. 9 Texas Longhorns (22-8, 11-6 Big 12) host the No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (25-5, 13-4 Big 12) after winning seven straight home games. The Longhorns are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023. The over/under is set at 148.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Longhorns vs. Jayhawks?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Jayhawks
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas has won 85.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (18-3).
- The Longhorns have a 14-3 record (winning 82.4% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -167 or shorter.
- The Longhorns have a 13-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Texas’ games this season is 0.5 fewer points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
Kansas Betting Stats & Info
- Kansas has won three of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Jayhawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +142 odds on them winning this game.
- The Jayhawks’ ATS record is 14-16-0 this year.
- The average point total for Kansas this season is 4.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Texas vs. Kansas Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Kansas AVG||Kansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- Marcus Carr leads the Longhorns in points and assists per game, scoring 16.6 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Timmy Allen is Texas’ best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.5 boards in each contest while scoring 10.7 points per game.
- The Longhorns get the most three-point shooting production out of Carr, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- Jalen Wilson averages 19.6 points and 8.3 rebounds per game for the Jayhawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Dajuan Harris dishes out more assists than any other Kansas teammate with 6.2 per game. He also averages 8.7 points and grabs 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Gradey Dick is consistent from distance and leads the Jayhawks with 2.4 made threes per game.