Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (16-14, 7-10 Big 12) are underdogs (+6) as they try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Texas Tech Red Raiders (16-14, 5-12 Big 12) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at United Supermarkets Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 140.
How do I watch Red Raiders vs. Cowboys?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Lubbock, Texas
- Arena: United Supermarkets Arena
Betting Lines for Red Raiders vs. Cowboys
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Texas Tech is 10-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Red Raiders have won all seven games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -258 or shorter.
- The Red Raiders have a 15-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- Texas Tech’s average point total in outings this season is 142.5, 2.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oklahoma State has won two out of the 13 games, or 15.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Cowboys have a record of 1-5 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +211 on the moneyline.
- The Cowboys have a 14-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Cowboys are 2-4 against the spread.
- The average total in Oklahoma State’s games this year is 3.8 fewer points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Tech Rank||Texas Tech AVG||Oklahoma State AVG||Oklahoma State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Red Raiders is Kevin Obanor, who accumulates 14.7 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- De’Vion Harmon is Texas Tech’s best passer, distributing 3.5 assists per game while scoring 13.7 PPG.
- Pop Isaacs makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- Kalib Boone is at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard with 11.8 points per game. He also collects 5.1 rebounds and racks up 1.2 assists per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leader in rebounds is Moussa Cisse with 7.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Avery Anderson III with 3.4 per game.
- John-Michael Wright is reliable from deep and leads the Cowboys with two made threes per game.