Table of Contents
The UT Martin Skyhawks (19-13, 10-8 OVC) and the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (15-16, 11-7 OVC) square off in the OVC Tournament Friday at Ford Center, starting at 10:30 PM on ESPNU. UT Martin is favored by 1.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Skyhawks vs. Golden Eagles?
- Game Day: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Ford Center
Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Golden Eagles
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has been the moneyline favorite 15 times this season. They’ve gone 10-5 in those games.
- The Skyhawks are 9-4 (winning 69.2% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks are 12-16-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Eagles are 8-7-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under UT Martin has had in its games this season is 3.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Tennessee Tech has been the underdog 17 times and won five, or 29.4%, of those games.
- The Golden Eagles have a record of 4-12 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The Golden Eagles’ ATS record is 16-11-1 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Golden Eagles have an 8-7-1 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Tennessee Tech’s games this year is 6.5 fewer points than the point total of 153 in this outing.
UT Martin vs. Tennessee Tech Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart leads the Skyhawks in scoring, tallying 16.2 points per game to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- UT Martin’s leading rebounder is Chris Nix averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Jordan Sears and his 2.9 assists per game.
- The Skyhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Stewart, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree puts up 15.1 points and 7.1 rebounds per game for the Golden Eagles, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Brett Thompson dishes out more assists than any other Tennessee Tech teammate with 3.2 per game. He also scores 11.9 points and grabs 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Tyrone Perry is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Golden Eagles, hitting 2.3 threes per game.