Table of Contents
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (18-12, 11-8 C-USA) visit the UTEP Miners (13-17, 6-13 C-USA) after losing five straight road games. The Miners are favored by only 1 point in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 4, 2023. The point total is 134.5 in the matchup.
How do I watch Miners vs. Blue Raiders?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: El Paso, Texas
- Arena: Don Haskins Center
Betting Lines for Miners vs. Blue Raiders
UTEP Betting Stats & Information
- UTEP has gone 9-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75%).
- The Miners have a 9-3 record (winning 75% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -110 or shorter.
- The Miners have a 15-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Raiders have a 5-8 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average over/under UTEP has had set in games this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- Middle Tennessee has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won five, or 38.5%, of those games.
- This season, the Blue Raiders have won five of their 13 games, or 38.5%, when they’re the underdog by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The Blue Raiders have a 14-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Blue Raiders have a 5-8 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee this year is 3.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UTEP vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|UTEP Rank||UTEP AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UTEP Miners Leaders
- Tae Hardy leads the Miners in scoring, tallying 12.9 points per game to go with 2.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Calvin Solomon leads UTEP in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Shamar Givance leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- The Miners get the most three-point shooting production out of Hardy, who makes 1.4 threes per game.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- Eli Lawrence is at the top of the Blue Raiders scoring leaderboard with 12.5 points per game. He also collects 4.2 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- DeAndre Dishman puts up a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 10.5 points and 2.1 assists per game for Middle Tennessee to take the top rebound spot on the team. Camryn Weston has the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 10.4 points and 4.6 rebounds per outing.
- Lawrence is reliable from deep and leads the Blue Raiders with 1.7 made threes per game.