Table of Contents
The No. 11 Kansas State Wildcats (23-7, 11-6 Big 12) are 4-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the West Virginia Mountaineers (17-13, 6-11 Big 12) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at WVU Coliseum. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 149.5.
How do I watch Mountaineers vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Arena: WVU Coliseum
Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Wildcats
West Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- West Virginia has won 13 of 16 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (81.2%).
- The Mountaineers are 10-1 (winning 90.9% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -188 or shorter.
- The Mountaineers are 15-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a 3-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average point total in West Virginia’s games this year is 2.4 fewer points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
Kansas State Betting Stats & Info
- Kansas State has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- The Wildcats have entered five games this season as the underdog by +158 or more and is 3-2 in those contests.
- The Wildcats are 21-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Kansas State’s games this year is 5.9 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
West Virginia vs. Kansas State Season Stat Comparison
|West Virginia Rank||West Virginia AVG||Kansas State AVG||Kansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Mountaineers this season is Erik Stevenson, who averages 15.2 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- West Virginia’s leading rebounder is Jimmy Bell Jr. averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Kedrian Johnson and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Stevenson leads the Mountaineers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- Keyontae Johnson holds the top spot on the Wildcats leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.6 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Markquis Nowell’s assist statline leads Kansas State; he records 7.7 assists per game.
- Nowell knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.