Table of Contents
The Rhode Island Rams (9-20, 5-12 A-10) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Davidson Wildcats (14-15, 7-10 A-10) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.5.
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Kingston, Rhode Island
- Arena: Thomas F. Ryan Center
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Rams
Davidson Betting Stats & Information
- Davidson has been the moneyline favorite 17 times this season. They’ve finished 11-6 in those games.
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -143 or shorter, the Wildcats have an 8-6 record (winning 57.1% of their games).
- The Wildcats have a 14-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Rams are 8-7 against the spread.
- Davidson’s average total in outings this season has been 140.3, 1.8 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Info
- Rhode Island has been underdogs in 18 games this season and won three (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Rams have a record of 2-13 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +121 on the moneyline.
- So far this year, the Rams have put together a 12-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Rams are 8-7 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Rhode Island this year is 1.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Davidson vs. Rhode Island Season Stat Comparison
|Davidson Rank||Davidson AVG||Rhode Island AVG||Rhode Island Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Davidson Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Foster Loyer, who puts up 16 points per game along with 4.5 assists.
- Sam Mennenga leads Davidson in rebounding, pulling down 6.7 boards per game while also scoring 15.9 points a contest.
- Loyer makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- Ishmael Leggett is the top scorer for the Rams with 16.7 points per game. He also tacks on 5.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his stats.
- Rhode Island’s leader in rebounds is Malik Martin with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Brayon Freeman with 2.8 per game.
- Leggett makes 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.