Table of Contents
Big Ten opponents square off when the No. 15 Indiana Hoosiers (20-10, 11-8 Big Ten) host the Michigan Wolverines (17-13, 11-8 Big Ten) at Assembly Hall, starting at 4:30 PM ET on Sunday, March 5, 2023. The Wolverines are 4-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 144.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Hoosiers vs. Wolverines?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Wolverines
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has won 15 of 19 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (78.9%).
- The Hoosiers are 13-2 (winning 86.7% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -190 or shorter.
- The Hoosiers are 14-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines have a 4-1-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average point total in Indiana’s games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the total of 144 in this matchup.
Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Michigan has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won twice.
- The Wolverines are 1-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +156 or more on the moneyline.
- The Wolverines have gone 16-13-1 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Wolverines have a 4-1-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Michigan this year is 0.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Michigan AVG||Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 20.3 points, grabbing 11.1 boards and distributing 3.8 assists per game.
- Miller Kopp leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson averages 18 points and 8.9 rebounds per game for the Wolverines, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Dug McDaniel dishes out more assists than any other Michigan player with 3.5 per game. He also scores 8.2 points and pulls down three rebounds per game.
- Jett Howard is reliable from distance and leads the Wolverines with 2.7 made threes per game.