Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed Radford Highlanders (19-13, 12-6 Big South) and the No. 7 seed Campbell Fighting Camels (15-17, 8-10 Big South) meet in the Big South Tournament Saturday at Bojangles’ Coliseum, beginning at 2:30 PM on ESPN+. Radford is favored by 3.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Highlanders vs. Fighting Camels?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Bojangles’ Coliseum
Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Fighting Camels
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has won 71.4% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (15-6).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -168 or shorter, the Highlanders have gone 9-4 (69.2% winning percentage).
- The Highlanders have a 17-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have a 9-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average total Radford has had in its games this season is 2.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Campbell Betting Stats & Info
- Campbell has entered the game as underdogs 18 times this season and won seven, or 38.9%, of those games.
- The Fighting Camels are 3-8 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +143 or more on the moneyline.
- The Fighting Camels are 17-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Fighting Camels have a 9-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Campbell’s games this year is 5.8 more points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
Radford vs. Campbell Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||Campbell AVG||Campbell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- DaQuan Smith leads the Highlanders in scoring, tallying 13.5 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Justin Archer is Radford’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Josiah Jeffers is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Smith, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- Ricky Clemons scores 14.1 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Fighting Camels’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jay Pal grabs 6.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.9 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Campbell rebounding leaderboard.
- Anthony Dell’Orso is consistent from three-point range and leads the Fighting Camels with 1.1 made threes per game.