Table of Contents
The Virginia Tech Hokies (17-13, 7-12 ACC) are at home in ACC play against the Florida State Seminoles (9-21, 7-12 ACC) on Saturday, March 4, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Hokies are favored by 9.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 150.
How do I watch Hokies vs. Seminoles?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Arena: Cassell Coliseum
Betting Lines for Hokies vs. Seminoles
Virginia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Virginia Tech has won 64% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (16-9).
- The Hokies have a 7-1 record (winning 87.5% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -489 or shorter.
- The Hokies have a 14-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles are 4-3 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Virginia Tech has had set in games this season is 6.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Florida State has won four out of the 20 games, or 20%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Seminoles have a record of 1-6 when they’re set as an underdog of +366 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- So far this season, the Seminoles have compiled a 12-18-0 record against the spread.
- The Seminoles have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 9.5 points or more.
- Florida State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 146.5 points, 3.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Virginia Tech vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Tech Rank||Virginia Tech AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Tech Hokies Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Hokies is Justyn Mutts, who pulls down 7.3 boards and distributes 4.7 assists per game to go with a 13.1 PPG scoring average.
- Virginia Tech’s leading scorer is Grant Basile, who tallies 16.6 points a game in addition to his 5.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- The Hokies get the most three-point shooting production out of Hunter Cattoor, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Matthew Cleveland holds the top spot on the Seminoles leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.2 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Mills notches more assists than any other Florida State teammate with 3.5 per game. He also scores 13.2 points and pulls down 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Darin Green Jr. hits 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Seminoles.