Table of Contents
The No. 7 seed Chattanooga Mocs (17-16, 7-11 SoCon) are favored by 4.5 points when they meet the No. 6 seed Wofford Terriers (17-15, 8-10 SoCon) in the SoCon Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Sunday at Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville tipping off at 6:30 PM and airing on ESPNews.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Mocs vs. Terriers?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNews
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina
- Arena: Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville
Betting Lines for Mocs vs. Terriers
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Information
- Chattanooga has a 9-6 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -203 or shorter, the Mocs have a record of 7-4 (63.6% winning percentage).
- So far this season, the Mocs have compiled a 13-16-1 record against the spread.
- The Terriers are 6-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Chattanooga’s games this season is 2.3 fewer points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
Wofford Betting Stats & Info
- Wofford has won five, or 41.7%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Terriers have a record of 4-6 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +169 on the moneyline.
- The Terriers are 18-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Terriers have a 6-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Wofford’s games this season is 3.9 fewer points than the point total of 151.5 for this outing.
Chattanooga vs. Wofford Season Stat Comparison
|Chattanooga Rank||Chattanooga AVG||Wofford AVG||Wofford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- Jamal Johnson leads the Mocs in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13.8 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Dalvin White leads Chattanooga in assists, averaging 2.8 per game while also scoring 9.4 points per contest.
- The Mocs get the most three-point shooting production out of Johnson, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
Wofford Terriers Leaders
- B.J. Mack puts up 16.6 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Terriers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Wofford’s assist leader is Jackson Paveletzke with 3.8 per game. He also records 14.9 points per game and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Mack is the top scorer from distance for the Terriers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.