Table of Contents
The No. 9 seed Elon Phoenix (8-23, 6-12 CAA) are 2-point favorites in the CAA Tournament when they square off against the No. 8 seed William & Mary Tribe (12-19, 7-11 CAA) on Saturday at St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena, starting at 12:00 PM on FloSports. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Phoenix vs. Tribe?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena
Betting Lines for Phoenix vs. Tribe
Elon Betting Stats & Information
- Elon has won 50% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-2).
- The Phoenix are 2-1 (winning 66.7% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -131 or shorter.
- The Phoenix’s ATS record is 13-16-0 this season.
- The Tribe have a 6-13-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Elon’s average point total in matchups this season is 137.5, 3.5 points higher than the total in this game.
William & Mary Betting Stats & Info
- William & Mary has entered the game as underdogs 24 times this season and won seven, or 29.2%, of those games.
- The Tribe are 4-15 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +110 or more on the moneyline.
- The Tribe are 10-17-2 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Tribe are 6-13-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under for William & Mary’s games this year is 3.9 more points than the point total of 134 for this outing.
Elon vs. William & Mary Season Stat Comparison
|Elon Rank||Elon AVG||William & Mary AVG||William & Mary Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Elon Phoenix Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Phoenix is Sean Halloran, who scores 13 points and distributes four assists per game.
- Torrence Watson is Elon’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 9.3 points per game.
- The Phoenix get the most three-point shooting production out of Zac Ervin, who makes two threes per game.
William & Mary Tribe Leaders
- Anders Nelson racks up 11.3 points and tacks on 4.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tribe’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- Noah Collier is at the top of the William & Mary rebounding leaderboard with 8.2 rebounds per game. He also notches 9 points and adds 0.8 assists per game.
- Gabe Dorsey is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Tribe, hitting three threes per game.