Table of Contents
The No. 2 seed Montana State Bobcats (22-9, 15-3 Big Sky) are 8-point favorites in the Big Sky Tournament against the No. 8 seed Northern Colorado Bears (12-19, 6-12 Big Sky) on Sunday at Idaho Central Arena. The game begins at 10:00 PM and airs on ESPN+, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. March Madness brackets are back! You can start your own pool today with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Bobcats vs. Bears?
- Game Day: Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: Idaho Central Arena
Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Bears
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has put together a 17-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 81% of those games).
- The Bobcats have a record of 8-1 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -372 or shorter (88.9% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Bobcats have compiled a 17-9-3 record against the spread.
- The Bears are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Montana State’s games this year is 6.2 fewer points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Colorado has been the underdog 14 times and won two of those games.
- The Bears have a record of 1-6 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +293 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Bears have compiled a 13-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears have a 2-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average total in Northern Colorado’s games this year is 4.4 more points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Northern Colorado AVG||Northern Colorado Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Raequan Battle, who averages 17.1 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and one assist.
- Jubrile Belo is Montana State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.1 per game, while Darius Brown II is its best passer, averaging 4.7 assists in each contest.
- Tyler Patterson leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- The Bears’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Dalton Knecht with 20 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Matt Johnson records more assists than any other Northern Colorado player with 3.4 per game. He also scores 12.4 points and pulls down 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Knecht is reliable from distance and leads the Bears with 2.5 made threes per game.