Table of Contents
The No. 1 seed Youngstown State Penguins (24-8, 15-5 Horizon) and the No. 4 seed Northern Kentucky Norse (20-12, 14-6 Horizon) will look to advance in the Horizon tournament on Monday as they meet in the conference tournament at 7:00 PM on ESPNU. Youngstown State is listed as a 3-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. March Madness brackets are back! You can start your own pool today with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Penguins vs. Norse?
- Game Day: Monday, March 6, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Betting Lines for Penguins vs. Norse
Youngstown State Betting Stats & Information
- Youngstown State has compiled a 21-7 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75% of those games).
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter, the Penguins have a record of 19-5 (79.2% winning percentage).
- So far this season, the Penguins have compiled an 18-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Norse have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Youngstown State has had in its games this year is 18.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Kentucky has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Norse have a record of 1-4 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +128 on the moneyline.
- The Norse have a 13-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Norse are 1-4 against the spread.
- The average total in Northern Kentucky’s games this season is 5.2 fewer points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Youngstown State vs. Northern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Youngstown State Rank||Youngstown State AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Youngstown State Penguins Leaders
- Dwayne Cohill leads the Penguins in points and assists per game, scoring 17.8 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Youngstown State’s best rebounder is Adrian Nelson, who averages 9.4 boards per game in addition to his 13.5 PPG average.
- Brandon Rush leads the Penguins in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick racks up 19 points per game to be the top scorer for the Norse.
- Northern Kentucky’s leader in rebounds is Chris Brandon with 9.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Xavier Rhodes with 3.8 per game.
- Warrick is the top scorer from distance for the Norse, hitting 2.6 threes per game.