Table of Contents
Andrew Putnam missed the cut in his last event at TPC Sawgrass, the 2022 THE PLAYERS Championship, and he has +20000 odds to win here in the 2023 THE PLAYERS Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
THE PLAYERS Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,275 yards
- Defending Champ: Cameron Smith
Andrew Putnam Recent Performance
- Over his last 15 rounds of play, Putnam has finished below par on eight occasions while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 15 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Putnam has posted a score within five shots of the day’s best in four of his last 15 rounds.
Andrew Putnam History at THE PLAYERS Championship
- Putnam didn’t make the cut in each of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Putnam last played this event in 2022 but did not make the cut.
Andrew Putnam’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|