Table of Contents
The No. 8 seed Cal Baptist Lancers (16-15, 8-10 WAC) and the No. 9 seed Abilene Christian Wildcats (13-16, 7-11 WAC) play in the WAC Tournament Tuesday at Michelob ULTRA Arena, tipping off at 3:00 PM on ESPN+. Cal Baptist is favored by 1 point. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Lancers vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Wildcats
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Baptist has been the moneyline favorite 18 times this season. They’ve gone 10-8 in those games.
- The Lancers are 10-7 (winning 58.8% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -116 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lancers have put together a 13-15-1 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Wildcats have a 3-10 record against the spread.
- Cal Baptist’s average point total in matchups this year is 135.5, 4.5 points below the total in this game.
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Info
- Abilene Christian has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won twice.
- This season, the Wildcats have won two of their 13 games, or 15.4%, when they’re the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The Wildcats have an 8-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a 3-10 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Abilene Christian this season is 6.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cal Baptist vs. Abilene Christian Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||Abilene Christian AVG||Abilene Christian Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lancers is Taran Armstrong, who scores 11.4 points and distributes 4.9 assists per game.
- Hunter Goodrick leads Cal Baptist in rebounding, grabbing 6.7 boards per game while also scoring 8.6 points a contest.
- Reed Nottage makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- Immanuel Allen is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 11 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds and one assist per game to his statistics.
- The Abilene Christian leaders in rebounding and assists are Joe Pleasant with 4.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.8 points and one assist per game) and Damien Daniels with 3.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.6 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Airion Simmons hits 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.