Table of Contents
The No. 7 seed Fairfield Stags (13-17, 9-11 MAAC) and the No. 10 seed Saint Peter’s Peacocks (12-17, 7-13 MAAC) square off in the MAAC Tournament Tuesday at Boardwalk Hall, beginning at 7:30 PM on ESPN+. Fairfield is favored by 2.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Stags vs. Peacocks?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Arena: Boardwalk Hall
Betting Lines for Stags vs. Peacocks
Fairfield Betting Stats & Information
- Fairfield has won 57.1% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (8-6).
- The Stags are 6-4 (winning 60% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -140 or shorter.
- The Stags are 15-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Peacocks have a 5-10 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- Fairfield’s average total in outings this year has been 131.2, 6.7 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Peter’s has been underdogs in 17 games this season and won five (29.4%) of those contests.
- The Peacocks are 4-11 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +120 or more on the moneyline.
- The Peacocks have an 11-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Peacocks have a 5-10 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Saint Peter’s this year is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Fairfield vs. Saint Peter’s Season Stat Comparison
|Fairfield Rank||Fairfield AVG||Saint Peter’s AVG||Saint Peter’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fairfield Stags Leaders
- Supreme Cook leads the Stags in scoring and rebounding, putting up 13.3 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Fields leads Fairfield in assists, averaging 2.4 per game while also scoring 11.8 points per contest.
- TJ Long makes more threes per game than any other member of the Stags, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Isiah Dasher averages 13.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Peacocks.
- The Saint Peter’s leaders in rebounding and assists are Corey Washington with five rebounds per game (he also adds 7.1 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Latrell Reid with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.9 points and 4.4 rebounds per game).
- Dasher averages 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Peacocks.