Table of Contents
The No. seed Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (14-17, 6-14 ACC) are 1.5-point favorites in the ACC Tournament over the No. seed Florida State Seminoles (9-22, 7-13 ACC) on Tuesday at Greensboro Coliseum. The contest tips off at 2:00 PM and airs on ACC Network, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Yellow Jackets vs. Seminoles?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
Betting Lines for Yellow Jackets vs. Seminoles
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia Tech has been favored on the moneyline eight times this season. They’ve finished 7-1 in those games.
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -122 or shorter, the Yellow Jackets have a record of 7-1 (87.5% winning percentage).
- So far this season, the Yellow Jackets have put together a 16-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Seminoles have an 8-13 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Georgia Tech’s average point total in matchups this year is 140.2, 6.3 points fewer than the total in this game.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won four, or 19%, of those games.
- The Seminoles have entered 21 games this season as the underdog by +101 or more and is 4-17 in those contests.
- The Seminoles’ ATS record is 12-19-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Seminoles have an 8-13 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Florida State’s games this season is 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Georgia Tech vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Tech Rank||Georgia Tech AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Yellow Jackets this season is Miles Kelly, who averages 14.2 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Javon Franklin is Georgia Tech’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.5 per game, while Deivon Smith is its best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- The Yellow Jackets get the most three-point shooting production out of Kelly, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Matthew Cleveland averages 14 points and 7.6 rebounds per game for the Seminoles, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Caleb Mills dishes out more assists than any other Florida State teammate with 3.4 per game. He also averages 13.2 points and pulls down three rebounds per game.
- Darin Green Jr. knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Seminoles.