Table of Contents
The WCC conference champion will be crowned and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket will be awarded on Tuesday when the No. 2 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (27-5, 14-2 WCC) and the No. 1 Saint Mary’s Gaels (26-6, 14-2 WCC) play at 9:00 PM, live on ESPN. Gonzaga is listed as a 2.5-point favorite to claim the title.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Gaels?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Arena: Orleans Arena
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Gaels
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Information
- Gonzaga has won 23 of 26 games when the moneyline favorite this season (88.5%).
- The Bulldogs are 23-2 (winning 92% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -150 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have a 13-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Gaels are 1-1 against the spread.
- Gonzaga’s average point total in outings this season is 161.4, 21.9 points higher than the total in this game.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Gaels have not won as an underdog of +128 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- So far this year, the Gaels have compiled a 17-12-2 record against the spread.
- The Gaels have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Saint Mary’s (CA) this year is 7.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Season Stat Comparison
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- Drew Timme leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 21 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Nolan Hickman is Gonzaga’s best passer, distributing 3.3 assists per game while scoring 8.3 PPG.
- Julian Strawther leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- Aidan Mahaney is the top scorer for the Gaels with 14.7 points per game. He also adds 2.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Saint Mary’s (CA) leaders in rebounding and assists are Mitchell Saxen with 7.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.8 points and 1.7 assists per game) and Logan Johnson with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.5 points and 4.8 rebounds per game).
- Alex Ducas is dependable from three-point range and leads the Gaels with 2.6 made threes per game.