Table of Contents
The No. 5 seed Grand Canyon Antelopes (20-11, 11-7 WAC) are favored by 8 points when they play the No. 12 seed UT Arlington Mavericks (11-20, 6-12 WAC) in the WAC Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Tuesday at Michelob ULTRA Arena starting at 5:30 PM and airing on ESPN+.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Antelopes vs. Mavericks?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
Betting Lines for Antelopes vs. Mavericks
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Information
- Grand Canyon has put together a 13-6 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 68.4% of those games).
- The Antelopes are 5-1 (winning 83.3% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -370 or shorter.
- The Antelopes have an 11-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an 8-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average total Grand Canyon has had in its matchups this year is 5.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Arlington has won six out of the 26 games, or 23.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mavericks have a record of 4-7, a 36.4% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +291 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Mavericks have gone 13-15-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this season, the Mavericks are 8-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for UT Arlington this year is 0.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Grand Canyon vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|Grand Canyon Rank||Grand Canyon AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison leads the Antelopes in points and assists per game, scoring 17.4 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- Grand Canyon’s best rebounder is Gabe McGlothan, who averages 7.9 boards per game in addition to his 11.9 PPG average.
- Chance McMillian makes more threes per game than any other member of the Antelopes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Kyron Gibson collects 11 points and tacks on 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Mavericks’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Shemar Wilson’s stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 10.9 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the UT Arlington rebounding leaderboard.
- Gibson is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Mavericks, hitting 1.6 threes per game.