Table of Contents
The No. 11 seed La Salle Explorers (13-18, 7-11 A-10) are favored by 1 point when they play the No. 14 seed Rhode Island Rams (9-21, 5-13 A-10) in the A-10 Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Tuesday at Barclays Center tipping off at 4:30 PM and airing on ESPN+.
Wanna make every game this tourney more action-packed? Run your brackets at RunYourPool, the Internet’s #1 March Madness software!
Start here >
How do I watch Explorers vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Betting Lines for Explorers vs. Rams
La Salle Betting Stats & Information
- La Salle has been favored on the moneyline 11 times this season. They’ve gone 7-4 in those games.
- The Explorers have a record of 6-4 in games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -119 or shorter (60% win percentage).
- The Explorers have a 16-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Rams have a 9-10 record against the spread.
- The average point total for La Salle’s games this season is four more points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Info
- Rhode Island has been underdogs in 19 games this season and won three (15.8%) of those contests.
- The Rams have a record of 3-15 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least -101 on the moneyline.
- The Rams have a 12-18-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Rams are 9-10 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average total in Rhode Island’s games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
La Salle vs. Rhode Island Season Stat Comparison
|La Salle Rank||La Salle AVG||Rhode Island AVG||Rhode Island Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Khalil Brantley leads the Explorers in points and assists per game, scoring 14 points and distributing 4 assists.
- Fousseyni Drame leads La Salle in rebounding, pulling down 5.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.1 points a contest.
- Josh Nickelberry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Explorers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- Ishmael Leggett is the top scorer for the Rams with 16.6 points per game. He also adds 5.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Rhode Island’s leader in rebounds is Malik Martin with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Brayon Freeman with 2.8 per game.
- Leggett averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.