Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed Weber State Wildcats (18-14, 12-6 Big Sky) are 6-point underdogs in their Big Sky Tournament matchup against the No. 2 seed Montana State Bobcats (23-9, 15-3 Big Sky) on Tuesday at Idaho Central Arena, tipping off at 11:00 PM on ESPN2. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Bobcats vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: Idaho Central Arena
Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Wildcats
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has compiled an 18-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 81.8% of those games).
- The Bobcats have a record of 14-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -255 or shorter (87.5% win percentage).
- The Bobcats have an 18-9-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Wildcats are 3-5 against the spread.
- Montana State’s average point total in outings this season is 140.8, 11.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Weber State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Weber State has won eight out of the 18 games, or 44.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Wildcats have entered eight games this season as the underdog by +208 or more and is 2-6 in those contests.
- So far this year, the Wildcats have compiled a 16-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats have a 3-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- The average over/under for Weber State’s games this season is 5.8 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Montana State vs. Weber State Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Weber State AVG||Weber State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Raequan Battle, who averages 17.2 points, three rebounds, and one assist per game.
- Jubrile Belo leads Montana State in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Darius Brown II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Tyler Patterson leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Dillon Jones has the top spot on the Wildcats leaderboards for scoring (16.6 per game), rebounds (10.8 per game), and assists (3.8 per game).
- Steven Verplancken Jr. hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.