Table of Contents
Scott Stallings has +30000 odds to win the 2023 THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2022, finishing 42nd. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Stallings before he tees off in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
THE PLAYERS Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 9 – 12, 2023
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,275 yards
- Defending Champ: Cameron Smith
Scott Stallings Recent Performance
- Stallings has ended the day below par six times and recorded a better-than-average score in six of his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Stallings has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Scott Stallings History at THE PLAYERS Championship
- Stallings has an average finishing position of 61st in his past eight appearances at this event.
- Stallings has three made cuts over his past eight attempts at this tournament.
- The most recent time Stallings competed in this event (in 2022), he took 42nd.
- His last time here, he carded one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Scott Stallings’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|