Table of Contents
The No. 8 seed Colorado State Rams (14-17, 6-12 MWC) are favored by 2 points in their MWC Tournament matchup against the No. 9 seed Fresno State Bulldogs (11-19, 6-12 MWC) on Wednesday at Thomas & Mack Center, beginning at 2:00 PM on MW Network. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Rams vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MW Network
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
Betting Lines for Rams vs. Bulldogs
Colorado State Betting Stats & Information
- Colorado State is 9-6 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60%).
- The Rams have gone 7-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -132 or shorter (63.6% win percentage).
- The Rams have gone 12-18-0 ATS this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 7-12 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- Colorado State’s average point total in outings this season is 144.8, 10.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Fresno State Betting Stats & Info
- Fresno State has been underdogs in 18 games this season and won five (27.8%) of those contests.
- This season, the Bulldogs have won five of their 18 games, or 27.8%, when they’re the underdog by at least +111 on the moneyline.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 11-18-0 this year.
- The Bulldogs have a 7-12 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Fresno State’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 129.3 points, 4.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Colorado State vs. Fresno State Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado State Rank||Colorado State AVG||Fresno State AVG||Fresno State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The Rams leader in points and assists is Isaiah Stevens, who scores 17.9 points per game to go with 6.8 assists.
- John Tonje is Colorado State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 4.8 boards in each contest while scoring 14.3 points per game.
- Stevens leads the Rams in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- Jemarl Baker Jr. is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 12.8 points per game. He also tacks on 2.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his stats.
- Fresno State’s leader in rebounds is Eduardo Andre with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Isaiah Hill with four per game.
- Baker is the top scorer from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting two threes per game.