Table of Contents
The No. 7 seed George Washington Colonials (16-15, 10-8 A-10) and the No. 10 seed Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (15-16, 8-10 A-10) square off in the A-10 Tournament Wednesday at Barclays Center, starting at 5:00 PM on USA. George Washington is favored by 2 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. March Madness brackets are back! You can start your own pool today with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Colonials vs. Hawks?
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: USA
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Hawks
George Washington Betting Stats & Information
- George Washington has put together a 7-5 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 58.3% of those games).
- The Colonials have gone 7-3 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -131 or shorter (70% win percentage).
- The Colonials are 16-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Hawks are 8-8-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average total George Washington has had set in matchups this year is 0.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Saint Joseph’s (PA) has won six out of the 19 games, or 31.6%, in which it has been the underdog.
- This season, the Hawks have won four of their 17 games, or 23.5%, when they’re the underdog by at least +110 on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Hawks have compiled an 18-12-1 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Hawks have an 8-8-1 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games this year is 7.8 fewer points than the point total of 153 for this outing.
George Washington vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Season Stat Comparison
|George Washington Rank||George Washington AVG||Saint Joseph’s (PA) AVG||Saint Joseph’s (PA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- James Bishop leads the Colonials in points and assists per game, scoring 21.5 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. leads George Washington in rebounding, pulling down 7.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- Brendan Adams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Colonials, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks Leaders
- Erik Reynolds II is the top scorer for the Hawks with 19.2 points per game. He also tacks on three rebounds and 2.5 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Saint Joseph’s (PA) leaders in rebounding and assists are Cameron Brown with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.5 points and 1.7 assists per game) and Lynn Greer III with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.5 points and 5.1 rebounds per game).
- Reynolds is the top shooter from distance for the Hawks, hitting three threes per game.