Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (18-13, 11-9 C-USA) are favored by 1 point when they play the No. 5 seed Charlotte 49ers (18-13, 9-11 C-USA) in C-USA Tournament Thursday at Ford Center at The Star, beginning at 7:00 PM on ESPN+. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim C-USA championship.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Blue Raiders vs. 49ers?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Frisco, Texas
- Arena: Ford Center at The Star
Betting Lines for Blue Raiders vs. 49ers
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Middle Tennessee has an 11-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 73.3% of those games).
- When they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -117 or shorter, the Blue Raiders have gone 10-4 (71.4% winning percentage).
- The Blue Raiders’ ATS record is 14-15-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the 49ers have an 8-4 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Middle Tennessee has had set in matchups this year is 11.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Charlotte has won five out of the 12 games, or 41.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The 49ers are 5-7 this season when entering a game as the underdog by -103 or more on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the 49ers have compiled a 19-12-0 record against the spread.
- The 49ers have an 8-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under for Charlotte’s games this season is 2.4 more points than the point total of 127 for this outing.
Middle Tennessee vs. Charlotte Season Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee Rank||Middle Tennessee AVG||Charlotte AVG||Charlotte Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- The Blue Raiders scoring leader is Eli Lawrence, who averages 12.3 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Middle Tennessee’s leading rebounder is DeAndre Dishman averaging 5.5 boards per game and its best passer is Camryn Weston and his 2.7 assists per game.
- Lawrence makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- Brice Williams is the top scorer for the 49ers with 13.5 points per game. He also tacks on five rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Charlotte’s leader in rebounds is Aly Khalifa with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Lu’Cye Patterson with 2.9 per game.
- Williams knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the 49ers.