Table of Contents
The No. 9 seed Mississippi State Bulldogs (20-11, 8-10 SEC) are 3-point favorites in the SEC Tournament over the No. 8 seed Florida Gators (16-15, 9-9 SEC) on Thursday at Bridgestone Arena. The matchup tips at 1:00 PM and airs on SEC Network, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Gators?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Bridgestone Arena
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Gators
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Information
- Mississippi State has won 17 of 22 games when the moneyline favorite this season (77.3%).
- The Bulldogs have gone 15-2 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -158 or shorter (88.2% win percentage).
- The Bulldogs are 16-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gators have a 3-6 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Mississippi State’s games this season is 3.2 fewer points than the over/under of 130 in this matchup.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Florida has won two out of the 12 games, or 16.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Gators have a record of 2-8 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +133 on the moneyline.
- The Gators are 15-16-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Gators are 3-6 against the spread.
- The average point total for Florida this year is 10.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Mississippi State vs. Florida Season Stat Comparison
|Mississippi State Rank||Mississippi State AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- Tolu Smith leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.4 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Dashawn Davis leads Mississippi State in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 8.3 points per contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Davis, who knocks down 1.3 threes per game.
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Colin Castleton with 16 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Florida’s assist leader is Kyle Lofton with 3.4 per game. He also averages 9 points per game and grabs three rebounds per game.
- Will Richard is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Gators, hitting 1.7 threes per game.