Table of Contents
The Big Sky championship will be decided Wednesday as the No. 2 seed Montana State Bobcats (24-9, 15-3 Big Sky) play the No. 9 Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (12-22, 5-13 Big Sky) at 11:30 PM, live on ESPN2. Montana State is listed as a 7.5-point favorite to win the contest and claim the conference title and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Does all this March Madness intel have you itching to play a bracket of your own? Make a pool with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com. We’ve got more options and game types than standard brackets and customization to make it your own.
Start here >
How do I watch Bobcats vs. Lumberjacks?
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Game Time: 11:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: Idaho Central Arena
Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Lumberjacks
Montana State Betting Stats & Information
- Montana State has gone 19-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 82.6%).
- The Bobcats have a 10-1 record (winning 90.9% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -344 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have an 18-10-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Lumberjacks have a 10-3 record against the spread.
- The average total in Montana State’s games this year is 5.2 more points than the total of 135 in this game.
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Arizona has won seven out of the 23 games, or 30.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Lumberjacks have a record of 1-10 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +272 on the moneyline.
- The Lumberjacks’ ATS record is 20-12-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Lumberjacks are 10-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Northern Arizona’s games this year is 13 more points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
Montana State vs. Northern Arizona Season Stat Comparison
|Montana State Rank||Montana State AVG||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Arizona Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Raequan Battle, who averages 17.2 points, three rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Jubrile Belo leads Montana State in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Darius Brown II leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Tyler Patterson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Carson Towt paces the Lumberjacks in both rebounds and assists with 7.7 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game.
- Northern Arizona’s Jalen Cole averages 17.7 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Cone makes three three-pointers per game, the most on the Lumberjacks.