Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed Nevada Wolf Pack (22-9, 12-6 MWC) are 5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 5 seed San Jose State Spartans (19-12, 10-8 MWC) in the MWC Tournament Thursday at Thomas & Mack Center, beginning at 5:30 PM on CBS Sports Network.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Wolf Pack vs. Spartans?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Spartans
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada is 17-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85%).
- The Wolf Pack are 6-2 (winning 75% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -214 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack’s ATS record is 19-11-0 this season.
- The Spartans have an 8-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5 points or more.
- The average over/under Nevada has had in its matchups this season is 8.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- San Jose State has won nine, or 45%, of the 20 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, the Spartans have won four of their 11 games, or 36.4%, when they’re the underdog by at least +178 on the moneyline.
- So far this year, the Spartans have put together a 20-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5 points or more, the Spartans have an 8-5 record against the spread.
- San Jose State’s games this season have averaged a total of 134.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nevada vs. San Jose State Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wolf Pack this season is Jarod Lucas, who averages 16.9 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada in rebounding, averaging 7.4 per game, while Kenan Blackshear leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- Lucas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- Omari Moore’s points (17.5 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Spartans’ leaderboards.
- Sage Tolbert is at the top of the San Jose State rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game. He also scores 7.9 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Moore knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Spartans.