Table of Contents
The No. 6 seed New Mexico Lobos (21-10, 8-10 MWC) are 7.5-point favorites in the MWC Tournament against the No. 11 seed Wyoming Cowboys (9-21, 4-14 MWC) on Wednesday at Thomas & Mack Center. The contest starts at 7:00 PM and airs on MW Network, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Lobos vs. Cowboys?
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MW Network
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Cowboys
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has a 16-6 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 72.7% of those games).
- The Lobos are 10-1 (winning 90.9% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -340 or shorter.
- The Lobos have a 15-13-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Cowboys are 3-3 against the spread.
- New Mexico’s average point total in outings this year is 154.6, 5.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- Wyoming has won three, or 15.8%, of the 19 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have a record of 1-5 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +267 on the moneyline.
- The Cowboys have a 10-18-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Cowboys are 3-3 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Wyoming this season is nine points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Lobos this season is Jamal Mashburn Jr., who averages 19.5 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Morris Udeze leads New Mexico in rebounding, averaging 9.2 per game, while Jaelen House leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- The Lobos get the most three-point shooting production out of House, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- The Cowboys’ Hunter Maldonado puts up enough points (14.8 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Hunter Thompson grabs 5.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.8 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Wyoming rebounding leaderboard.
- Xavier Dusell is dependable from deep and leads the Cowboys with 1.9 made threes per game.