Table of Contents
The No. 6 seed Prairie View A&M Panthers (13-18, 9-9 SWAC) are favored by 2 points in the SWAC Tournament against the No. 3 seed Jackson State Tigers (13-18, 12-6 SWAC) on Thursday at Bartow Arena, tipping off at 3:00 PM on ESPN+.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Panthers vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Bartow Arena
Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Tigers
|Prairie View A&M||-2||134.5|
Prairie View A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Prairie View A&M is 7-6 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 53.8%).
- The Panthers are 7-6 (winning 53.8% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -129 or shorter.
- The Panthers have a 12-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Tigers have an 11-8 record against the spread.
- The average total Prairie View A&M has had set in matchups this year is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Jackson State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Jackson State has been the underdog 19 times and won four, or 21.1%, of those games.
- The Tigers have a record of 3-16 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +109 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers are 18-13-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 11-8 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Jackson State’s games this season is 7.2 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Prairie View A&M vs. Jackson State Season Stat Comparison
|Prairie View A&M Rank||Prairie View A&M AVG||Jackson State AVG||Jackson State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Prairie View A&M Panthers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is William Douglas, who averages 14.8 points, 4.8 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Prairie View A&M’s leading rebounder is Yahuza Rasas averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Ricky Nelson and his 3.1 assists per game.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Jeremiah Gambrell, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Coltie Young scores 11.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Tigers.
- Jackson State’s leader in rebounds is Zeke Cook with 5.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Chase Adams with 3.6 per game.
- Young is consistent from deep and leads the Tigers with 2.6 made threes per game.