Table of Contents
The No. 7 seed Seton Hall Pirates (17-14, 10-10 Big East) and the No. 10 seed DePaul Blue Demons (9-22, 3-17 Big East) will look to advance in the Big East tournament on Wednesday as they meet in the conference tournament at 5:30 PM on Fox Sports 1. Seton Hall is listed as a 6-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Pirates vs. Blue Demons?
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 8, 2023
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Blue Demons
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Information
- Seton Hall has been the moneyline favorite 16 times this season. They’ve gone 12-4 in those games.
- In games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -260 or shorter, the Pirates have a 7-1 record (winning 87.5% of their games).
- The Pirates have gone 16-13-1 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 6 points or more, the Blue Demons have a 6-9-1 record against the spread.
- Seton Hall’s average point total in matchups this season is 133.7, 4.8 points below the total in this game.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- DePaul has won three, or 13.6%, of the 22 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Blue Demons are 2-14 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +215 or more on the moneyline.
- So far this year, the Blue Demons have compiled an 11-18-2 record against the spread.
- The Blue Demons have a 6-9-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6 points or more.
- DePaul’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 148.3 points, 9.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Seton Hall vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Seton Hall Rank||Seton Hall AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Pirates this season is Al-Amir Dawes, who averages 12.6 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Tyrese Samuel is Seton Hall’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.5 per game, while Kadary Richmond is its best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Dawes leads the Pirates in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- The Blue Demons’ Umoja Gibson racks up enough points (15.8 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Eral Penn grabs seven rebounds per game (he also scores 8.7 points per game and adds 0.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the DePaul rebounding leaderboard.
- Gibson knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Demons.