Table of Contents
The No. 6 seed TCU Horned Frogs (20-11, 9-9 Big 12) are favored by 2 points when they face off the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (23-8, 11-7 Big 12) in the Big 12 Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Thursday at T-Mobile Center starting at 9:30 PM and airing on ESPN Networks.
Wanna make every game this tourney more action-packed? Run your brackets at RunYourPool, the Internet’s #1 March Madness software!
Start here >
How do I watch Horned Frogs vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN Networks
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: T-Mobile Center
Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Wildcats
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU has compiled a 13-5 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 72.2% of those games).
- The Horned Frogs have a record of 12-4 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter (75% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Horned Frogs have compiled a 15-16-0 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats have a 4-4 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2 points or more.
- TCU’s average point total in matchups this year is 143.5, three points below the over/under in this game.
Kansas State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Kansas State has been the underdog 13 times and won five, or 38.5%, of those games.
- The Wildcats have a record of 4-5 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +114 on the moneyline.
- The Wildcats are 21-10-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Wildcats have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- Kansas State’s games this year have averaged a total of 144.5 points, two fewer than the point total in this matchup.
TCU vs. Kansas State Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Kansas State AVG||Kansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles leads the Horned Frogs in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Emanuel Miller leads TCU in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Damion Baugh leads the team in assists, distributing an average of six in each contest.
- The Horned Frogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Miles, who makes 1.2 threes per game.
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- Keyontae Johnson has the top spot on the Wildcats leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.8 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Kansas State’s assist leader is Markquis Nowell with 7.7 per game. He also scores 17 points per game and adds 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Nowell is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Wildcats, hitting 2.4 threes per game.