Table of Contents
The No. 3 seed UC Riverside Highlanders (21-11, 14-6 Big West) are favored by 1 point in the Big West Tournament when they play the No. 6 seed UC Davis Aggies (18-13, 11-8 Big West) Thursday at Dollar Loan Center, tipping off at 11:30 PM on ESPN+. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Highlanders vs. Aggies?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 11:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Henderson, Nevada
- Arena: Dollar Loan Center
Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Aggies
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Information
- UC Riverside has been the moneyline favorite 17 times this season. They’ve finished 12-5 in those games.
- The Highlanders have a record of 12-5 in games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -119 or shorter (70.6% win percentage).
- The Highlanders have a 17-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 4-8 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total in UC Riverside’s games this year is 3.9 fewer points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
UC Davis Betting Stats & Info
- UC Davis has been underdogs in 12 games this season and won two (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Aggies have a record of 2-10, a 16.7% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of -101 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Aggies are 12-17-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Aggies are 4-8 against the spread.
- The average total in UC Davis’ games this season is 1.6 more points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
UC Riverside vs. UC Davis Season Stat Comparison
|UC Riverside Rank||UC Riverside AVG||UC Davis AVG||UC Davis Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- Zyon Pullin leads the Highlanders in points and assists per game, scoring 18.1 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Lachlan Olbrich is UC Riverside’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of six boards in each contest while scoring 11.7 points per game.
- Flynn Cameron makes more threes per game than any other member of the Highlanders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
UC Davis Aggies Leaders
- Elijah Pepper leads the Aggies scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, knotching 22.5 points, six rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Pepper hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.