Table of Contents
The No. 1 seed San Diego State Aztecs (24-6, 15-3 MWC) are favored by 9.5 points in the MWC Tournament over the No. 8 seed Colorado State Rams (15-17, 6-12 MWC). The teams will hit the court Thursday at 3:00 PM live on CBS Sports Network, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wanna make every game this tourney more action-packed? Run your brackets at RunYourPool, the Internet’s #1 March Madness software!
Start here >
How do I watch Aztecs vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Thomas & Mack Center
Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Rams
|San Diego State||-9.5||136.5|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has gone 22-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 84.6%).
- The Aztecs have played in 11 games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -506 or shorter and won each of them.
- So far this season, the Aztecs have put together a 13-15-1 record against the spread.
- The Rams have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average total San Diego State has had in its games this year is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Colorado State has been the underdog 15 times and won four, or 26.7%, of those games.
- The Rams have a record of 1-1 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +382 on the moneyline.
- The Rams have a 12-19-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Rams are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- Colorado State’s games this year have averaged a total of 144.4 points, 7.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- Matt Bradley leads the Aztecs in scoring, tallying 13 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Nathan Mensah leads San Diego State in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Darrion Trammell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Adam Seiko makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- Isaiah Stevens collects 18 points and tacks on 6.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rams’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- John Tonje is at the top of the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard with 4.8 rebounds per game. He also racks up 14.5 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Tonje is the most prolific from distance for the Rams, hitting 1.9 threes per game.