Table of Contents
The No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (26-5, 16-2 SEC) are favored by eight points in the SEC Tournament over the No. 9 seed Mississippi State Bulldogs (21-11, 8-10 SEC). The teams will hit the court Friday at 1:00 PM live on ESPN, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Crimson Tide vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Bridgestone Arena
Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Bulldogs
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has been the moneyline favorite 26 times this season. They’ve finished 23-3 in those games.
- The Crimson Tide have won all 16 games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -365 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Crimson Tide have put together a 17-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Alabama’s games this year is 12.9 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Mississippi State has won two out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bulldogs are 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +287 or more on the moneyline.
- The Bulldogs have a 16-16-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average total for Mississippi State’s games this year is 12.4 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Alabama vs. Mississippi State Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Mississippi State AVG||Mississippi State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- The Crimson Tide scoring leader is Brandon Miller, who averages 19.6 per contest to go with eight rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Noah Clowney is Alabama’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.2 per game, while Jahvon Quinerly is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- The Crimson Tide get the most three-point shooting production out of Miller, who makes three threes per game.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tolu Smith with 15.8 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Mississippi State’s assist leader is Dashawn Davis with 3.6 per game. He also records 8.3 points per game and adds two rebounds per game.
- Davis is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.2 threes per game.