Table of Contents
The No. 5 seed Charlotte 49ers (18-13, 9-11 C-USA) are 1-point favorites in C-USA Tournament against the No. 4 seed Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (18-13, 11-9 C-USA) on Thursday at Ford Center at The Star. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM and airs on ESPN+, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
This March Madness, brackets are just the beginning. Get your friends, family, and coworkers together to play Survivor, Pick-X, or Head-to-Head Pools — all on the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch 49ers vs. Blue Raiders?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Frisco, Texas
- Arena: Ford Center at The Star
Betting Lines for 49ers vs. Blue Raiders
Charlotte Betting Stats & Information
- Charlotte has won 13 of 19 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (68.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -113 or shorter, the 49ers have gone 13-5 (72.2% winning percentage).
- So far this season, the 49ers have compiled a 19-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Blue Raiders have a 5-8 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average over/under Charlotte has had set in games this year is 3.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Middle Tennessee has been the underdog 13 times and won five, or 38.5%, of those games.
- The Blue Raiders have entered 13 games this season as the underdog by -106 or more and is 5-8 in those contests.
- The Blue Raiders have gone 14-15-0 ATS this year.
- The Blue Raiders are 5-8 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee this year is 12.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Charlotte vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|Charlotte Rank||Charlotte AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the 49ers this season is Brice Williams, who averages 13.5 points, five rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Aly Khalifa is Charlotte’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.5 per game, while Lu’Cye Patterson is its best passer, distributing 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the 49ers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- Eli Lawrence scores 12.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Blue Raiders.
- Middle Tennessee’s leader in rebounds is DeAndre Dishman with 5.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Camryn Weston with 2.7 per game.
- Lawrence is the most prolific from deep for the Blue Raiders, hitting 1.7 threes per game.