Table of Contents
The No. 1 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (29-3, 18-2 C-USA) are favored by 10.5 points in their C-USA Tournament matchup against the No. 4 seed Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (19-13, 11-9 C-USA) on Friday at Ford Center at The Star, tipping off at 12:30 PM on CBS Sports Network. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wanna make every game this tourney more action-packed? Run your brackets at RunYourPool, the Internet’s #1 March Madness software!
Start here >
How do I watch Owls vs. Blue Raiders?
- Game Day: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Game Time: 12:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Frisco, Texas
- Arena: Ford Center at The Star
Betting Lines for Owls vs. Blue Raiders
Florida Atlantic Betting Stats & Information
- Florida Atlantic has put together a 25-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 96.2% of those games).
- The Owls have played in 12 games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -542 or shorter and won them all.
- The Owls’ ATS record is 20-10-0 this season.
- The average total Florida Atlantic has had in its games this season is 5.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- Middle Tennessee has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won six (42.9%) of those contests.
- The Blue Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +402.
- The Blue Raiders have a 15-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee this year is 0.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Florida Atlantic vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Atlantic Rank||Florida Atlantic AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Atlantic Owls Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Owls this season is Johnell Davis, who averages 13.2 points, 5.2 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Vladislav Goldin leads Florida Atlantic in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Jalen Gaffney leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.6 in each contest.
- Alijah Martin leads the Owls in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- Eli Lawrence is at the top of the Blue Raiders scoring leaderboard with 12.3 points per game. He also grabs 4.1 rebounds and averages 1.4 assists per game.
- The Middle Tennessee leaders in rebounding and assists are DeAndre Dishman with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 2.1 assists per game) and Camryn Weston with 2.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.8 points and 4.6 rebounds per game).
- Lawrence hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Raiders.