Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (25-7, 13-7 Big East) are 4-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 1 seed Marquette Golden Eagles (26-6, 17-3 Big East) in the Big East Tournament Friday at Madison Square Garden, beginning at 6:30 PM on Fox Sports 1.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Huskies vs. Golden Eagles?
- Game Day: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Golden Eagles
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has won 21 of 27 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (77.8%).
- The Huskies have a record of 18-4 in games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -187 or shorter (81.8% win percentage).
- The Huskies are 20-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Golden Eagles have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total in UConn’s games this season is 4.3 fewer points than the total of 148 in this matchup.
Marquette Betting Stats & Info
- Marquette has won four of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, the Golden Eagles have won two of their four games when they’re the underdog by at least +157 on the moneyline.
- So far this year, the Golden Eagles have compiled a 20-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Eagles are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Marquette this season is four points higher than this game’s over/under.
UConn vs. Marquette Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Marquette AVG||Marquette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies leader in points and rebounds is Adama Sanogo, who scores 16.7 points and pulls down 7.2 boards per game.
- UConn’s best passer is Tristen Newton, who averages 4.6 assists per game to go with his 10.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Huskies get the most three-point shooting production out of Jordan Hawkins, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- Kam Jones puts up 15.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Golden Eagles.
- Oso Ighodaro puts up a stat line of six rebounds, 11.9 points and 3.3 assists per game for Marquette to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tyler Kolek has the top spot for assists with 7.8 per game, adding 12.9 points and 4.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Jones is dependable from three-point range and leads the Golden Eagles with 2.8 made threes per game.