Table of Contents
The No. 4 seed Duke Blue Devils (25-8, 14-6 ACC) are 3-point favorites to win the ACC Tournament Championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 2 seed Virginia Cavaliers (25-6, 15-5 ACC) on Saturday at Greensboro Coliseum. The matchup tips off at 8:30 PM and airs on ESPN.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Blue Devils vs. Cavaliers?
- Game Day: Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Cavaliers
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Duke has won 23 of 28 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (82.1%).
- The Blue Devils have a record of 19-2 in games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter (90.5% win percentage).
- The Blue Devils’ ATS record is 14-19-0 this season.
- The Cavaliers are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Duke has had in its games this year is 13.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Virginia Betting Stats & Info
- Virginia has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cavaliers have entered five games this season as the underdog by +132 or more and is 4-1 in those contests.
- The Cavaliers have gone 13-17-1 ATS this year.
- The Cavaliers have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Virginia this year is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Duke vs. Virginia Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Virginia AVG||Virginia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- Kyle Filipowski leads the Blue Devils in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.3 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Duke’s best passer is Jeremy Roach, who averages 3.2 assists per game to go with his 13 PPG scoring average.
- Dariq Whitehead makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Devils, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Virginia Cavaliers Leaders
- Armaan Franklin is the top scorer for the Cavaliers with 12.7 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Virginia’s leader in rebounds is Jayden Gardner with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Kihei Clark with 5.6 per game.
- Franklin hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cavaliers.