Table of Contents
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 14th-seeded Montana State Bobcats (25-9) play as 8.5-point underdogs against the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (23-9) on Friday at Greensboro Coliseum. The contest begins at 9:40 PM on CBS. Here’s what you need to know when filling out your brackets for this 3-14 matchup.
Sick of brackets? Play entirely new March Madness games with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Wildcats vs. Bobcats?
- Game Day: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Bobcats
Kansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas State has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of 17 times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Wildcats have played in five games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -415 or shorter and won each time.
- The Wildcats are 21-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Bobcats are winless against the spread (0-1-1) when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Kansas State’s games this year is 5.5 more points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
Montana State Betting Stats & Info
- Montana State has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won three of those games.
- The Bobcats have not won as an underdog of +328 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
- So far this year, the Bobcats have put together an 18-11-3 record against the spread.
- The Bobcats are 0-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Montana State this year is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Kansas State vs. Montana State Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas State Rank||Kansas State AVG||Montana State AVG||Montana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Keyontae Johnson, who averages 17.7 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Markquis Nowell leads Kansas State in assists, averaging 7.6 per game while also scoring 16.8 points per contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Nowell, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle scores 17.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bobcats.
- Montana State’s leader in rebounds is Jubrile Belo with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Darius Brown II with 4.8 per game.
- Battle is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bobcats, hitting 1.5 threes per game.