Table of Contents
Will Gordon heads into the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) with +7000 odds after making the cut and finishing 54th in his most recent event, THE PLAYERS Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Gordon before he takes to the course in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Valspar Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Par: 71 / 7,295 yards
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
Will Gordon Recent Performance
- Gordon has finished under par five times and recorded a better-than-average score in six of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Gordon has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day four times.
Will Gordon’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|