Table of Contents
Henrik Norlander will aim to improve on a 15th-place finish in his last outing in the Puerto Rico Open when he takes to the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course). He has +20000 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Norlander before he tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Valspar Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Par: 71 / 7,295 yards
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
Henrik Norlander Recent Performance
- Norlander has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores three times in his last 15 rounds.
- Norlander has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 15 rounds.
Henrik Norlander History at Valspar Championship
- In his past three trips to this event, Norlander has yet to finish inside the top 20.
- In his last three trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Norlander finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his last time competing at this event in 2022.
Henrik Norlander’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|