Table of Contents
Matt Wallace heads into the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) with +18000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Wallace before he tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Valspar Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Par: 71 / 7,295 yards
- Previous Winner: Sam Burns
Matt Wallace Recent Performance
- Over his last 12 rounds of play, Wallace has shot below par on three occasions while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
- Wallace has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day two times.
Matt Wallace History at Valspar Championship
- Wallace finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his last time competing at this event in 2022.
Matt Wallace’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|