Table of Contents
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 6-seed TCU Horned Frogs (21-12) play as a 5.5-point favorite against the No. 11 seed Arizona State Sun Devils (23-12) on Friday at Ball Arena. The contest starts at 10:05 PM on truTV. Here’s what you need to know about this 6-11 matchup before filling out your brackets.
Does all this March Madness intel have you itching to play a bracket of your own? Make a pool with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software: RunYourPool.com. We’ve got more options and game types than standard brackets and customization to make it your own.
Start here >
How do I watch Horned Frogs vs. Sun Devils?
- Game Day: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Game Time: 10:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: truTV
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Sun Devils
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU has been favored on the moneyline 19 times this season. They’ve finished 14-5 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -240 or shorter, the Horned Frogs have a 9-1 record (winning 90% of their games).
- So far this season, the Horned Frogs have compiled a 16-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Sun Devils have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- TCU’s average point total in matchups this year is 143.1, 1.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Arizona State Betting Stats & Info
- Arizona State has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won seven, or 53.8%, of those games.
- This season, the Sun Devils have won two of their four games when they’re the underdog by at least +196 on the moneyline.
- The Sun Devils are 16-19-0 against the spread this year.
- The Sun Devils have a 4-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- Arizona State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 139 points, three fewer than the point total in this matchup.
TCU vs. Arizona State Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Arizona State AVG||Arizona State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles leads the Horned Frogs in scoring, tallying 17.3 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Emanuel Miller leads TCU in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Damion Baugh leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.8 in each contest.
- The Horned Frogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Miles, who makes 1.4 threes per game.
Arizona State Sun Devils Leaders
- Desmond Cambridge is the top scorer for the Sun Devils with 13.8 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Arizona State leaders in rebounding and assists are Warren Washington with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.2 points and 1.5 assists per game) and Frankie Collins with 4.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.7 points and 4.2 rebounds per game).
- Cambridge is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Sun Devils, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!