Table of Contents
The West Region bracket’s No. 4 seed UConn Huskies (27-8) are 3.5-point favorites to defeat the No. 8 Arkansas Razorbacks (22-13) in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on Thursday at 7:15 PM, live from T-Mobile Arena and airing on CBS.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
How do I watch Huskies vs. Razorbacks?
- Game Day: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Razorbacks
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn is 23-7 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 76.7%).
- The Huskies are 21-5 (winning 80.8% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -176 or shorter.
- The Huskies are 22-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks have a 4-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under UConn has had in its games this year is 3.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- Arkansas has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won three of those games.
- The Razorbacks have a record of 2-4 when they’re set as an underdog of +148 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Razorbacks are 17-16-2 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Razorbacks are 4-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Arkansas’ games this season is 2.2 more points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
UConn vs. Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Arkansas AVG||Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies leader in points and rebounds is Adama Sanogo, who scores 17.3 points and pulls down 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Tristen Newton leads UConn in assists, averaging 4.7 per game while also scoring 10.1 points per contest.
- Jordan Hawkins leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Arkansas Razorbacks Leaders
- Ricky Council IV racks up 16.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Razorbacks.
- The Arkansas leaders in rebounding and assists are Makhi Mitchell with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.1 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Anthony Black with four assists per game (he also tacks on 12.6 points and 5.1 rebounds per game).
- Davonte Davis is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Razorbacks, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
Check out all March Madness favorites, schedule, and results here on The Poolside Post!