Table of Contents
Brice Garnett won the 2018 Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship, and he has the 47th-best odds (+10000) to win the tournament this year at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Garnett before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Corales Puntacana Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 22 – 25, 2023
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Course: Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,670 yards
- Previous Winner: Chad Ramey
Brice Garnett Recent Performance
- Garnett has finished below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 15 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Garnett has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Brice Garnett History at Corales Puntacana Championship
- Garnett has finished atop the leaderboard once and placed among the top 10 two times with an average finish of 34th place over his past five appearances at this tournament.
- In his last five appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut each time.
- The most recent time Garnett competed in this event (in 2022), he placed 58th.
- He had a score in one round that was in the 10 best of the day his last time here.
Brice Garnett’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|