Table of Contents
Michael Gligic has +15000 odds to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2022, finishing 36th. Below we help you make your best bets on Gligic before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Corales Puntacana Championship Time and Location
- Date: March 22 – 25, 2023
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Course: Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,670 yards
- Previous Winner: Chad Ramey
Michael Gligic Recent Performance
- Gligic has finished below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Gligic has registered a score within five shots of the day’s best in three of his last 11 rounds.
Michael Gligic History at Corales Puntacana Championship
- Gligic has one top-five finish in his last three trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 20th over that span.
- In his last three trips to this tournament, Gligic survived the cut twice.
- In 2022 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Gligic finished 36th.
- His last time competing here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Michael Gligic’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|